Funnily enough, this month I'm reading Golden Fool the second book in the Tawny Man trilogy. Last month I was reading the first. I have actually read some other books in between! If youw ant to follow my reading, you can find me on Goodreads as Sharondblk.
I am knitting the Kate Davies vest
Carraig Fhada. I've had the yarn for it since the beginning of 2017, and i can't believe it's taken me this long to start it. I'm knitting it in the specified yarn, Kate Davies' Buchaille, and loving it. It's such a fun knit: beautiful yarn, intuitive pattern with a great rhythm to it.
This weekend is a long weekend here (Queen's Birthday, even though it isn't, biologically speaking, the Queen's birthday)
I am looking forward to going in to the three day weekend with such a compelling book and fun knitting project on the go. There will, of course, also be some running, some socialising and a lot of sleeping, but it's the reading and knitting that I'm looking forward to most.
As always on the first Wednesday of the month, I'm participating in the Yarn-a-long hosted by Ginny. Pop over to her blog to see what she, and the other knitters are up to this month.
![]() |
| This pic shows my view... |
![]() |
| but this one shows the knitting better. |
I am looking forward to going in to the three day weekend with such a compelling book and fun knitting project on the go. There will, of course, also be some running, some socialising and a lot of sleeping, but it's the reading and knitting that I'm looking forward to most.
As always on the first Wednesday of the month, I'm participating in the Yarn-a-long hosted by Ginny. Pop over to her blog to see what she, and the other knitters are up to this month.


Such a lovely vest! Enjoy your long weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love Kate Davies designs so much. The stranded work is lovely!
ReplyDelete