During last week, I knit a swatch for my September tights . I decided to make a substantial swatch, because these are a biggish project, and all numbers are based on the swatch. I cast on 60 stitches and knit ten grams of yarn. After I cast off I counted my gauge, and then decided to wash it and see if it changed. i didn't care that much really, because I'm using Left Over Sock Yarn, so there are lots of different weights of sock yarn. I washed it, and on Saturday I put it out on the balcony to dry. When I went to get it it was gone! It must have gone flying away. we had a look on the street near my place, but it's gone. I can only imagine it floating away, to land in a suburban back garden and really confuse the person who finds it!