Saturday, February 1, 2014

five of six

I have finished the fifth bobbin for Leon's winter set. The last two bobbins are the trickiest, because I didn't have enough of any one fibre, so I've roughly blended 100 grams of I don't know what, with 100 grames of something that was already blended with silk. I'm  aiming for the final effect to be NOT stripped, but with the variety of different fibres I've thrown into the singles for this yarn, I'll just be satisfied if the final plied yarn has structural integrity, and doesn't end up looking like some weird, stripped bouclĂ© yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment