Saturday, September 6, 2014

Imitation Cowl

Imitation is the sincerest form of strategy, right? Well, I hope so because a couple of months ago Louisa  came to Richmond Knitters wearing the most incredible cowl . I hadn't seen it around, but it's Millwater  by Beth Kling and I had to make one.
The purple on the bottom is my provisional cast on
 I ordered the Malabrigo when I ordered the yarn for my mother's Noro Cardiagan and I decided to cast it on while I start her jumper, the logic being that this pattern is so simple and easy to memorise that I can knit it in the dark - and did for a while at the movies yesterday. So, that's my plan - knit this cowl when I don't need to concentrate. I's not how I usually do things, but I'm going to keep two things on the needles for the next little bit.


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I want to make one too, but I've cast-on 3 other things this weekend already…

    ReplyDelete