Friday, August 26, 2016

On stash and running

Today Leon and I ran 25.4 kilometres, which is the furthest I have ever run. While I was running I remembered some comparison I made between the length of my stash and the longest I had run. Obviously when I got home I reviewed the post, from 2014, and discovered that I had 26 kilometers of yarn and had never run more than 21 kilometers.
This inspired me to find out what my number is now, since i hadn't checked since before Bendigo and the New Zealand holiday.

And my number is: 20 863  which is not too bad at all. I probably shouldn't have correlated stash with running, because I just signed up to do this years Melbourne Marathon and I'm not (really) planning on getting home from that and ordering 22 kilometers of yarn. Probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment