Monday, May 22, 2017

Good beer week wrap up

This years Good Beer Week was a bit hectic for me, coming back almost half way through it. We always like to do at least one beer / food matched dinner, this year we drank beer from Oregon, matched with yummy American food on Monday, and then various pubs and various beers for the rest of the week. 


Leon, Bee, Cazza and Amy
On Saturday afternoon we went to GABS, which is always a good time, but this year was even more fun than usual. 


Sheep logo!
As I finished by Baffies on Friday, I cast on for a pair of sneaker liners. I'm not really sure how they went, and I'm a little afraid to look now!

Yep, those are knitted sausages
I was going to go to the Annual Handknitters Guild market in Coburg on Sunday, but after the busy, busy week, and the beery, beery Saturday I didn't have it in me to trek across town. It would have been about two hours round trip, and then only thing I want to buy is some yarn for a cowl for Elise. Instead I sat on my couch and finally had some much needed home time, which of course, included knitting on the border of my Village Sweater wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment