Friday, March 27, 2015

Photos!

As promised, here are the photos of my jumper that Skip took when we went away three weeks ago!

 
The place we were staying backed on to a railyard full of abandoned old railcarriages, which made for a fun place to do a photoshoot. It was really nice having someone who actually enjoys taking photos as my photographer!


Regarding the actual jumper- Ysolda's Blank Canvas I'm pretty happy with how it came out. It did not use the kilometer worth of yarn that the pattern said I would, but I absolutely love the way the stripe pattern came out, so that's a win. It fits quite well, and is really comfortable to wear. I'd call this one a success.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, juper really fits you and you look so happy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater looks great on you. Love the backdrops too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. was quite fun! I think haven't such awesome models helped the shoot.

    ReplyDelete