Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Yarnalong - the one where I went to Mildura

So today I flew to Mildura, and back. On the plane on the way out I finished The Quaker Cafe which I loved. awesome story, nicely narrated. The other day I was basically crying in Journal Cafe while I was listening to this.
I had a little bit of time to read Rachael Heron's Splinters of Light. I'm loving this, in the sense that it's real, believable and I want to cry all the time. This one should come with a trigger warning. 

And all the time I've been knit-knit-knitting away on Leon's winter scarf (2015).That's a great deal of 1x1 rib. 
That's me for this week. Makes sure you pop over to Ginny's blog to see what everyone else is up to this week. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such an interesting scarf you are knitting. I hope you share a photo of it when you've completed it.

    ReplyDelete