Thursday, March 10, 2016

Paperdolls -some thoughts at the end

I finished Paperdolls last week and I love it. It's easy to wear, fits like a dream and those creepy, creepy dolls amuse me so much:


Look at the expressions on the faces. Each one has her own very special facial expression!

The fit was a little looser through the body than I was expecting, but it works:

Josh took the photos on our trip to St Kilda, and it was nice to have a photographer who thinks taking photos is fun.

This pattern had all the ingredients for success: A Kate Davies pattern, Jameison and Smith yarn and a really practical and fun concept. I think it lives up to that promise, and I'm finding myself reaching for it often, to wear to work and on the weekends. 



1 comment:

  1. That's such a wonderful thing when you love a finished object so much! It looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete