Friday, September 30, 2016

Refinishing

You may remember that I knit Leon the Redford jumper. And I took some pictures where it looks quite good, if I say so myself. You can see them here. The problem is that the jumper rolls up and rides up and ends up too short. Additionally I think the rolled edge looks a bit messy.

Here's a photo of it just after Leon has put it on:

Here's what it looks like after he wears it for a bit:

So I decided to add a band of ribbing to the bottom, which solved those both those problems quite nicely. 

Done. Much better now. HA small amount of work, to make this a much better jumper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment