Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Yarnalong - the one where everything is nearly finished

I finished Summer Camp shawl on Sunday night, and am looking forward to sharing photos here later in the week...after we take some. Then I rather randomly decided to knit a Baby Surprise jumper out of my handspun. I do love having a "spare" baby jumper or two in the gift box, even though there is generally quite a lot of warning when someone is having a baby!

I've nearly finished City of Mirrors,  the third in Justin Cronin's Passage trilogy, and I cannot say I'm loving it. It's like the author knew where he wanted the book to go, but wasn't sure how to get it there, so the book meanders and some things just happen by strokes of luck and coincidence. It's a shame, because the first two were quite compelling., and this one is a bit of a slog.

As usual on a Wednesday, I'm joining Ginny for the yarnalong. Pop over to her blog to see what she, and the rest of the yarnalong, are up to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment