Then I did the sleeves, which were frustratingly slow, because I couldn't take them to jury duty with me, and we were running on the weekend, and this project is far to heavy and big to make Leon carry on a 30km run, and then on Sunday night it was time to unzip the provisional cast on on the bottom. Now, by this stage I had realised there was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON this project shouldn't have just been cast on, from the bottom, like every other bottom up jumper. it took me three hours to get the 500 + stitches back on the needles. On Monday, following the instructions, I started the ribbing. I know better than to rib straight of colourwork, the purl stitches looked ridiculous. I ripped back 200 stitches, did a plain row, and tried again. Now I've just got a couple of inches on the back ribbing, but I don't think I'll be able to get to it until Saturday, since we've going out tonight and tomorrow - there will be plenty of knitting time, but i didn't want to carry around this huge jumper.
All of which is to say, I'm go to finish this on the weekend, block this and calm down, and cheer up, and maybe knit something that doesn't make me angry, and then remember how much I love this jumper and how much i enjoyed knitting (most of) it.