Last night I cast off Vitamin D, and it's current blocking, I'll try to get some photos later in the week. This morning, on the train, I cast on the next "What would Granny Weatherwax Knit" sock. I guess I should have learn my lesson about casting on on the train, because I cast on an apparently random number of stitches. Ripped it after one round. I then knit to my work meeting, and back from my work meeting (it was in the suburbs, not one of my country trips) and realised I had placed the second lot of double decreases in the wrong spot. Rip again.
I reknit those rows, but at I was doing it I realised that on the first repeat I did the double decreases one way, while the pattern calls for a centred double decrease. I looked at it, decided it was fine and left it. Hopefully I can actually follow the fairly straightforward instructions for the rest of these socks, rather than continuing this 8 rows forward, four rows back dance.