Saturday, May 12, 2012

If I could knit a planet for you

As mentioned previously I told Elise I'd knit her a scarf, and then negotiated her into a shawl. I really love long, thin crescent shaped shawls,   I find them so easy to wear and fun. I finished knitting Magrathea last Sunday, blocked it on Tuesday and rather forgot about it until Elise came over yesterday and reminded me that I had something for her. I told her she could only have it if she let me take pictures.

Elise doesn't love having pictures of herself taken. But she was a good sport for this.

 


I love the way this came out, I love the way it suits Elise. When she came back over last night for dinner, she was still wearing it. Hadn't taken it off. 



2 comments:

  1. great name for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it came out. I may have to queue it now.

    ReplyDelete