Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cowled!

I just finished a cowl, to match the Wurm hat I made for Anna. Basically I cast on 200 stitches, and kept doing the pattern until I almost ran out of yarn. This is all I had left:

For full disclosure I've got a whole other skein of this yarn, but I didn't want to break into it, just for the cast off.

As soon as I finished it I blocked it, and the hat too. The weather we are having, things are drying very quickly.

I'm really happy with the size it came out. Perfect length to wrap twice around her neck, without being too tight or too bulky. 

Here's some nicer post blocking pictures of the hat as well:

Very happy with this pattern. It was quick and simple, although I'm still  really not a fan of purling in the round.

No comments:

Post a Comment