Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Knitting at the MCG - the complete story in four pictures

DaY 1
There really isn't that much to say about this years Boxing Day Test. I went, I knit, the cricket was rather average and after four days, it was finished.
Day 2
 I really didn't want it to go for the full five days, since it was clear from day 1 that the best the Windies could hope for was a draw. BUT if it had gone for the full time, I would have finished the body of my Arglye vest at the cricket, which would have been quite poetic and symmetrical. 
Day 3
As it is, I got a ridiculous amount of knitting done, enjoyed one of Melbourne's great traditions  and have tomorrow to do something other than knit all day, while watching other people play sport. A win all around, if you ask me!



Stumps on day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment