Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Yarnalong - The one where I bought something on the internet

I know, I've been buying lots of things on the internet, but this one is relevant to the pictures I take for these posts.

I bought a new Kindle case. I had my old brown "leather"one since October last year, and it's starting to look a bit ratty. And anyway, it's time for something new and summery. After looking at lots of expensive ones, I ended up buying a $20 one from eBay. I love the colours, although it doesn't feel as nice on the inside cover as my previous one, so I'm still on the lookout for the *perfect* case.


As to what I am reading inside the pretty case: The Emperor's Edge by Lindsay Buroker. It's fine, a pleasant enough steampunk novel. It's the beginning of a series of nine, so I guess they'll be popping up here periodically.

I'm listening to Career of Evil, by Robert Galbraith. I love this series and this book is proving as strong as it's predecessors. 

And I have just cast on for Teakwood Cocoon by Cecily Glowik-McDonald. It's a sock-weight shawly cardiganny thing, I'm thinking of adding sleeves to. I love knitting summer cardigans.

And that's me for another week. Pop over to Ginny's blog to see what she, and the rest of the yarnalong, are up to this week.




2 comments:

  1. very pretty cardigan! will be lovely. the case is very fresh and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's so pretty, i can't imagine having the talent to "maybe add sleeves" i am far from there yet.

    it's a pretty case, mine is torn and tattered as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete