Friday, September 21, 2012

If Stephanie Purl-McPhee and Brenda Dayne...

told you to jump off a bridge, would you? 
Well, I'd have to think about it. If Richmond Knitters Robin and Catherine went first and made it look good, then yes, I probably would.

So I grabbed three balls of sock yarn from stash and got knitting on a Colour Affection Shawl.. It's been smooth sailing, except for the bit where I went to add the third colour, and the general vote from the Richmond Knitters was that the colour I had picked was a smudge too dark. Thanks for the guidance,and also to Jen for going through my entire sock yarn stash to find the perfect, perfect third colour.
 

As an aside, when I was growing teachers and parents would say  "If so-an-so- told you to jump off the Westgate bridge would you?" I'm guessing people don't say that anymore.

1 comment:

  1. It was a good excuse to stash snoop and meet your new cat!

    I'm glad you are happier with it now. It's looking good!

    ReplyDelete