Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Yarnalong - the one with no theme

As usual on Wednesday, it's Wednesday, which means its Yarnalong with Ginny time.  Pop over to Small Things to find out what everyone is knitting and reading.

This week I starting knitting Jarad Flood's Alberta Vest, for Leon. I've been looking forward to knitting this for a while, and its my current favourite type of knitting - around, and around and around.

I'm reading Dead Ever After, the last of the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I'll be sad when I've finished this series, they have been my go-to "easy but not totally stupid" reads for a while. Some of the middle books of the series were a bit formulaic, but this one is gold.

And I am, once again, listening to War and Remembrance. I picked it up again earlier in the week and am very much into it for the moment. The plot is moving again, and I just want to sit around knitting or weaving and finding out what happens next.

2 comments:

  1. I like the yarn you are using for that vest. Looking forward to seeing the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's natural coloured sheep and one of my favourites.

      Delete