Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Yarnalong -the last one with the work travel (for the moment)

I've been to Wangaratta twice in the last week and didn't make it to the mill once! This is the last work travel I'm going to be doing until the end of January, and I'll miss my train knitting time.

This is how it looked at the start of the day
I cast on Breathing Space by Veera Valimaki at the beginning of my day yesterday. I  spent most of the day listening to  A Little Life. Remember last week when I chose a long audio book because of the amount of travel I had this week? Well, this book is exceptional. I just want to sit around and listen to it. Its sad and happy and upsetting and gripping

This is how it looked by the end of the day - top down yoke complete
Because of how in love with this audio book I am, I've barely done any reading this week and am only halfway through The Color of Water, which is actually quite a short book. I'm enjoying it I guess, although I don't feel very connected with it, perhaps because I'd rather find out what happens next in A Little Life.

And that's another week in my life flown by. Pop over to Ginny's blog Small Things to see what she, and the rest of the yarnalong, are up to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment