I've had a tough winter - reoccurring colds, skin fissures, a torn triceps, currently infected finger. I'm tired! I'm cold! So, we're going on a relaxing jaunt to Queensland, first to the Gold Coast for a beer festival and visit with Leon's family, and then to Brisbane for the Brisbane Festival and just to relax, get warm, visit some breweries and maybe a yarn shop.
I've got my travel project cast on (it's the Hoodie Shawl Cardigan by Susanne Sommer)
I've got a bunch of books on my Kobo to choose from and I'm ready for some relaxing time.
I'll be back with a Queensland report in ten days. I'm pretty excited though, because I'm not back at work for another three weeks. After Queensland I've got a week at home, just doing some more relaxing, and then I'm going to a craft retreat for a week.

Comments
Post a Comment