Yesterday I went to Traralgon for work - two hours there and two hours back - so I got the Fair Isle socks finished,
And I thought it would be really fun to use the three colours on the socks for three adjoining squares.
So I did. The blanket is slowly growing, I think I might be somewhere near the halfway point. Obviously it would grow faster if I knit on it more often, although now is not the time really, since it's the middle of summer and has finally become hot. At the very least, I want to get in the a habit of knitting a square every time I finish a four ply project. By my calculation last year I used a total of 23 different sock weight yarns, on jumpers, shawls and of course socks. So this year I am aiming for at least that many squares. I've already done three, so that's somewhat of a start.