Thursday, January 5, 2017

Matchy, matchy, matchy matchiness


I make no secret of the fact I love things that match: things like socks and jumpers, for example, so when I finished Breathing Space jumper with 60 grams of yarn left over, I knew I had to make a pair of matchy, matchy socks. So I did. It was a great project to work over my New Year’s music festival trip, very simple and fun.
 
I used the Fish Lips Kiss heel again, which I love because it’s easy to knit and I have it memorised. Also, it suits my feet. I did these toe up because I was concerned I might run out of yarn, which I didn’t. I find fitting toe up socks much harder than top down and even though I tried these on as I went, I probably should have done another set of stripes before starting the heel. Still, they make me so happy, and I I’m looking forward to wearing my matchy, matchy stripy, stripy set.

1 comment: