Saturday, January 21, 2017

Tomten on hold

I took Tomten to bookclub the other night. I knew I was running low on the light blue, so I divided it up and set to on the sleeves. I got this far on the first sleeve:

And then ran out of the blue yarn. Now, I have enough aside to get that far on the second sleeve, but I wonder if it wouldn't look better with the sleeves all in the dark blue. This morning I went to get it out and could not find the blue yarn anywhere. I texted Tara, who hosts bookclub and she said she'd been meaning to text me to tell me she'd found my yarn. I guess not everyone fully understands the importance of yarn. Anyway, I'll get it back from her next time I see her, but I'm still not sure of the best plan for the arms. Thoughts? 

1 comment:

  1. Nah, I like the light blue for the sleeves, and the navy for the trim. You need to hook up with your yarn sooner, I know how much you hate having more than one project!

    ReplyDelete